The Ultimate Sauces are pourable and may
be dipped into directly when slightly heated.
Always slowly heat in 5 second intervals over a low
flame on a stove or in the microwave.
SOY & GLUTEN FREE DESSERT SAUCES!
Cool to desired consistency and thickness.
When using a Fondue pot, use the lowest possible flame or a
single votive candle if possible and stir frequently.
Dip strawberries, bananas, pound cake, pineapple,
marshmallows and so many other different ideas from
pretzels to pastries and enjoy!
THE ULTIMATE HOT FUDGE or CARAMEL ICE CREAM SUNDAE:
Just pour the warm sauce over your favorite ice cream. Maybe add a little whipped cream and a cherry on top and enjoy.
TURN YOUR COFFEE INTO A FUDGE FATALE CAFE MOCHA or CARAMEL LATTE:
First warm up 2-3 tablespoons of The Ultimate Chocolate Sauce then add it to your coffee with a little whipped cream on top. Turn your Latte into a caramel macchiato, which is a caramel latte (foamed milk and caramel) marked with espresso.
THE ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE FUDGE MILKSHAKE:
First warm up 4 heaping tablespoons (4oz) of The Ultimate Chocolate Sauce. Blend two scoops of vanilla ice cream, the warm chocolate sauce and 1 cup of cold milk in a blender and enjoy! Adjust amount of chocolate to taste. Optional: Try adding 2 tablespoons of malt and or whipped cream on top.
CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY or MACADAMIA NUT TART w/CARAMEL SAUCE:
- 1 frozen pie crust
- 1 10 oz. jar of The Ultimate Chocolate Sauce (room temperature)
- 1 pint of fresh raspberries or 1 cup of macadamia nuts
- Powdered sugar (optional)
- Follow the instructions on the crust�s packaging for browning.
- Let the crust cool.
- Spoon The Ultimate Chocolate Sauce into the crust until it is about 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch thick.
- Place the raspberries or macadamia nut on top covering the chocolate filling completely.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 3-4 hours.
- Serve over a pool of warm The Ultimate Caramel Sauce. (Optional, when ready to serve dust raspberries with powdered sugar).
THE ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE:
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 4 Ramekins
- 1/2 teaspoon Medaglia D�oro Instant Espresso Coffee or similar fine grind espresso (if it�s not �instant� be sure to filter so there are no grounds of any kind)
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 teaspoons brandy or other liqueur
- 1 - 10oz jar of The Ultimate Chocolate Sauce
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Dissolve espresso, cocoa powder, vanilla and brandy into hot water.
- Add The Ultimate Chocolate Sauce to the mixture. Heat briefly in microwave for only 10 seconds and continue to whisk ingredients together then let cool.
- Whip cream until you get medium to stiff peaks.
- Stir in a large scoop of the whipped cream into chocolate mixture and stir until dissolved. Then fold the rest of the whipped cream into the chocolate until all of the streaks are gone. (Try not to over stir so that you don't loose the fluffiness of the whipped cream)
- Scoop into 4 ramekins and chill in the refrigerator for at least 3 to 4 hours.
- Serve with a dollop of whipped cream and maybe a strawberry or a couple of raspberries on top.
THE ULTIMATE FROZEN CHOCOLATE MOUSSE PIE:
Double the recipe above and place the final mousse in a pre-cooked -inch pie crust, ready-made graham cracker crust or chocolate cookie crust. Cover and freeze. Garnish as desired with whipped cream and strawberries or raspberries on top.
SURPRISE YOUR VALENTINE'S
SWEETHEART WITH OUR DUO PACK!!
MAKES WONDERFUL HOLIDAY HOSTESS
GIFTS OR BIRTHDAY GIFTS.
YUCATAN CHOCOLATE SURPRISE:
Serves 4 - 6
- 1 large ripe banana
- 4 small soft flour tortillas
- 2 pieces of Fudge Fatale Fudge - sliced into eight pieces
or 2 heaping tablespoons of The Ultimate Chocolate Sauce per tortilla
- Canola oil
- 3/4 cup fresh strawberries - chopped
- 1 can of whipped cream
- Ground Cinnamon
- In a small pot pre-heat enough canola oil to cover a folded tortilla.
- Cut each banana in half, and then cut each banana half-length wise.
- Place each quarter of the banana in a tortilla with 2 of the cut pieces of Fudge Fatale Fudge or 2 heaping tablespoons of The Ultimate Chocolate Sauce and roll up like a burrito (Fold the ends in).
- Close the tortilla with a toothpick.
- Cook the tortilla in the hot oil until light brown and crispy.
- In a large bowl combine the whipped cream and a little cinnamon and sugar to taste.
- Place a large spoonful of the whipped cream on a plate. Cut a tortilla in half and place on the whipped cream. Sprinkle the chopped strawberries around the tortilla and enjoy!
SERVING INDIVIDUAL PIECES of FUDGE FATALE:
A great way to serve Fudge Fatale is sliced into 1/8 to 1/4 inch slices on a decorative plate.
As you can imagine these sauces are wonderful over an infinite amount of desserts and pastries such as Cheesecakes, Strawberry shortcakes, crepes and waffles, cookies and cupcakes or swirled into homemade ice cream as its being made. And they're SPREADABLE AT ROOM TEMPERATURE TO MAKE GREAT FROSTINGS TOO!
WONDERFUL HOLIDAY GIFTS!!
So spread them on layer cakes and cupcakes or use as a layer in a cake or pie. They love to be eaten cold or hot so let your ideas run wild!!! They can be heated over and over again and refrigerated indefinitely. If you over heat them just cool to your desired consistency. And they work beautifully in chocolate fountains. Just add a little water and mix to get a great chocolate or caramel fountain going! And if you run out of sauce you can always just melt down the fudge and mix in a little milk, half and half or cream!!
3oz. GRAB N' GO GOURMET FUDGE BARS!
FOR MORE RECIPE SUGGESTIONS OR TO
LEARN MORE ABOUT FUDGE FATALE�S AWARD-WINNING
FUDGE AND THE ULTIMATE DESSERT SAUCES AND FONDUES
PLEASE CALL 1-888-92FUDGE.